- Medford Township’s fireworks display will be July 3, rain date is July 5.
- Riverton will kick off its 4th of July celebration with a 5K run starting at 8:15 a.m. followed by a parade at 10 a.m. Activities also include a backyard challenge, carriage rides, and games at Riverton Park at approximately 11:45 a.m. A downhill race starts at Elm Terrace at Park Avenue at 2:30 p.m. followed by a pet pageant at 3:30 p.m. at the Riverton Free Library and a raft race at 5 p.m. at Bank Avenue North of Riverton Yacht Club.
- Mount Holly’s celebration will be July 5 at 5 p.m. in Iron Works Park. Rain date July 6 at the same time.
- Bordentown Township fireworks display will be July 5 at Joseph Lawrence Park on Ward Ave. Rain date is July 6.
- Florence Township Patriotic Celebration will begin at 11 a.m. July 6. More details will be available on Township Website as the date gets closer.
- The Flemington-Raritan Parks and Recreation will be hosting fireworks on July 3. Music will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the upper parking lot of Reading Fleming Intermediate School on Court Street. Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m., rain date July 5.
- Lebanon’s 72nd Fourth of July Parade will begin with a children’s parade at 9:30 a.m. on July 4. The main parade will begin at 10 a.m. Festivities after the parade will be held at Holjes-Sheppard Park with a flag raising ceremony,
- Fireworks over the section of the Delaware River between Lambertville and New Hope, Pa., via a loaded barge in the river, will start around 9 p.m. on July 5.
- Lawrence Township will host its Fourth of July Celebration on June 28. Music and festivities will begin at 7 p.m. Fireworks displays are scheduled for approximately 9:15 p.m.. The rain date is June 29.
- Hamilton Township will host fireworks and a concert on July 3 at Veterans Park. The concert begins at 6 p.m. with a performance by The Heartbeats. Fireworks will begin at approximately 9:30 p.m. The rain date is July 4.
- The East Windsor Township Independence Day Celebration starts at 6 p.m. on July 6 at Etra Lake Park. Musical acts featured include Jerry Rife’s Rhythm Kings, Dixieland Jazz Band, and Trenton Brass Quintet Plus One Band. Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m.
- Matawan’s fireworks are June 29 at sunset at at Lake Lefferts Lakefront.
- Freehold’s fireworks are at July 3 at Freehold Raceway, as part of the annual Independence Day Concert and Fireworks celebration, presented by Downtown Freehold and the Borough of Freehold. Gates open at 6 p.m. and will feature live music by the Rock N Roll Chorus at 6:30 pm, followed by Daddy Pop from 7 – 9:15 pm. Freehold native Kason Jackson will again sing The Star Spangled Banner, immediately followed by fireworks.
- Hazlet Fireworks July 3 at dusk at Veterans Park.
- Fireworks in Manasquan are at sunset July 3 at Manasquan Beach. The event starts at 5:15 p.m. and includes a parade, bicycle decorating contest and concert by Billy Lawlor at 7:30 p.m.
- Ocean Township’s Independence Day fireworks are July 3 at sunset at Joe Palaia Park Michael J. Cernigliani Festival Grounds. Event begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Union Beach Independence Day fireworks at on July 3 on the beachfront.
- Keansburg Amusement Park will have fireworks July 4 at 9 p.m.
- The 29th annual Oceanfest at Long Branch is July 4, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fireworks are at 9 p.m. It is billed as “an all-day, family friendly festival that brings together the most memorable sights, sounds and sensations of the summer season.”
- Atlantic Highland fireworks are at 9:45 p.m. July 5 at the Municipal Harbor, 2 Simon Lake Drive. The “fireman’s fair” is from July 2-6 at the same location, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. all nights.
- Aberdeen fireworks are July 6 at Veterans Memorial Park. A holiday celebration will begin at 6 p.m., concluding by 9:30 p.m. with the fireworks show.
- Lakehurst will have fireworks July 3 along Lake Horizon at dusk.
- Lakewood’s Independence Day celebration is on July 3 and begins at 7:15 p.m. with a concert by the Wilbur Wittemann Patriotic Band at the All Wars Memorial Amphitheater, culminating in fireworks around 9:15 p.m.
- Beachwood’s fireworks will start at 9 p.m. at the beachfront July 4.
- Brick Township’s 25th Summerfest is on July 4 at Windward Beach. A 7 p.m. concert will be followed by fireworks at dark. Free shuttle buses will be available from 5 p.m. from the following locations: Brick Township High School, Drum Point Elementary School, Veterans Memorial Middle School, Midstreams Elementary School and Brick Memorial High School (BMHS July 4th only). Last bus to Windward at 8 p.m.; return trips begin at 9 p.m.
- Jenkinson’s Boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach will have a fireworks show on July 4 at 9 p.m.
- Tuckerton’s celebration is July 4 starting at 4 p.m. at Tuckerton Seaport, culminating in fireworks at dusk.
- The Lavallette Independence Day Extravaganza Fireworks and Concertstarts at 8 p.m. at the gazebo on July 7. The fireworks will start at dusk.